Who We Are
The Doyen Group is an innovative staffing, sourcing and training consultancy provider. We aim to create highly specialized services and solutions for our candidates and clients.
Our Industry expertise, experience and unique approach means we’re a trusted recruitment and training partner to thousands of businesses across the world.
What We Do
We connect candidates and clients all over the world to solve complex staffing issues.
We commit to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do, and believe that honesty and integrity engender trust. This is the cornerstone of how we do business.
We build long term relationships, partnering with clients and candidates to ensure the best-fit for both, whilst operating with stringent, transparent and methodical internal procedures under every engagement.
Why We Do It
At Doyen, we understand the importance of our role in finding great careers and talent across the world and the trust our customers place in us.
We strive to excel in every aspect of our business, and approach every challenge with a determination to succeed.
We are committed to delivering specialized recruitment services to an engaged audience, at a price point that reflects where our services add value.
What You Can Expect From Our Team
• Mutual respect
• Respecting wishes and rights
• Our team seek the best from themselves
• Speed and Agility
• Achieve the right results, quickly and effectively
• We are tenacious in our approach
• Committed to our clients
• Committed to our candidates
• Committed to solving problems
• Solid, sustainable success
• Enhance our company’s growth
• We focus on great results rather than process
• Our people are empowered to make decisions
• We value who you are
• We have a culture of creativity and self-discipline
• We provide, answers, solutions and success
• We make wise decisions, despite ambiguity
• We listen, we learn, we talk and we share
• We assume mutual trust with all of our teams
• How we work with clients and candidates
• How we work with each other